The worlds most famous engagement ring is the 12 carat blue sapphire worn by Kate Windsor, a Royal family heirloom from Princess Diana. This Royal inspired sapphire and diamond halo has been crafted with an elegant 4 prong setting, and features a excellent cut oval medium blue lab-grown sapphire, by the original coloured gemstone creators Chatham®. This versatile ring can be worn as an engagement or stunning dress ring and is complimented with a dazzling pav̩ of natural G/H SI quality diamonds surrounding the centre sapphire and shoulders.
The main image features a 1.75ct / 8x6mm Chatham® blue sapphire centre stone.
The blue sapphire is the gemstone of truth, faithfulness and the soul, the Chatham® lab-grown blue sapphire is one of the most difficult gemstones Chatham creates and features the brilliant clarity seen in only the very best of mined gems. Chatham® have been creating beautiful precious gemstones for over 75 years and are recognised as the leader of lab grown gemstones. All Chatham gemstones are accompanied by a lifetime warranty and certificate of authenticity and carefully inspected and graded by a fully qualified gemologist.
- Centre Stone: Chatham Oval Medium Blue Sapphire, excellent cut
- Side Stones and Halo: G/H SI conflict-free diamonds
- Side Stones and Halo: 24 - 30 diamonds
- Metal: 18K white gold
- Setting: Shoulder set halo
- Band width: 2.20mm
- This ring is wedding ring friendly, and will fit most standard wedding rings
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the hallmarking Act 1973
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK Delivery & Returns.
- FREE Delivery & Returns includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: £34
- International: £44
Overseas customers are responsible for local customs and import charges.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke design items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Loose Precious Gemstones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.We do not accept returns for engraved or bespoke design/personalised items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing email@example.com.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.