This breathtakingly unique solitaire ring features a premium quality lab grown diamond centre stone. Perfectly showcased by an impressive twisted 4 claw mount.
The main image features a 1.00ct lab diamond centre stone.
All lab grown diamonds featured on Lily Arkwright are fully certified and have been independently assessed and verified against by strict international GCAL or IGI criteria. Each ring comes complete with a grading certificate, the same stringent certification that accompanies mined diamonds.
Lab diamonds are aesthetically and chemically identical to a mined diamond, our lab diamonds accent indistinguishable brilliance, fire and sparkle. Lab diamonds are virtually impossible to differentiate from naturally occurring diamonds, the differences can only be identified by a trained gemologist under the inspection of a 10x jewellers loupe.
Other grades and shapes of lab grown diamonds such as ovals, princess cut, emerald cut and many more are available on request, please contact:
Phone: +44 (0)161 537 6773 Email: email@example.com
- Centre stone: Lab diamond
- Colour variant: I (near colourless) F (colourless)
- Cut: Good / excellent cut
- Clarity: VS1
- Certificate: GCAL or IGI grading report
- Side Stones: G/H SI conflict-free diamonds
- Setting: 4 Claw shoulder set
- Band width: 2.50mm
- Matching shaped wedding band available
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the UK hallmarking Act 1973.
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK Delivery & Returns.
FREE Delivery & Returns includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: £34
- International: £44
Overseas customers are responsible for local customs and import charges.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke design items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Loose Precious Gemstones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.
We do not accept returns for engraved or bespoke design/personalised items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.