Manchester Film Festival
It's competition time! Win a stunning pair of 1.00ct Moissanite Earrings
win a stunning pair of earrings
Roll Up, Roll Up, Apply Now!
This year we're supporting Manchester Film Festival and are giving away a stunning paire of 1.00ct Moissanite Earrings.
Lily Arkwright has a passion for moissanite, lab grown diamonds and alternative engagement rings. We believe that everyone should have the option to purchase a sustainable, ethically sourced engagement ring at an amazing price point without compromising on quality.
HOW TO ENTER
Tag A Photo Of Yourself
For the chance to enter, applicants are required to submit a photo of themselves looking glam at the Manchester Film Festival on red carpet in the Odean attrium and tag lilyarkwrightuk on Instagram. Eligible candidates must be over 18 years old, and UK residents.
For updates about the competition follow Lily Arkwright on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok. The competition is now open and closes on 31st of march 2023 at midnight.
(Image: Manchester Film Festival)
Not on social? Submit your email address for the chance to win
Your Chance To Win
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Exceptional Customer Service
World Beating Service We understand how important excellent customer service is, particularly when purchasing such a special item. Here at Lily Arkwright all our jewellery consultants are JET qualified ensuring you'll receive support from an expert in the field of jewellery. We're always on hand to offer honest and impartial advice and concentrate on helping you find the perfect ring. Lily Arkwright's technology first approach ensures you'll always receive a fast and efficient service as recently highlighted by the US Chambers of Commerce. We're thrilled with our customer feedback and have achieved an impressive 5 star rating on Trust Pilot.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
UK Assay Assured Retailer
Lily Arkwright is a verified Assay Assured Jewellery Retailer. All precious metal jewellery offered by Assay Assured jewellery retailers carries the legally required independent hallmark verifying the precious metal content; Assay Assured have been testing precious metals for over 550 years. We're proud to be part of a scheme of sampling and testing by Assay Assured to ensure that jewellery exempt by weight from hallmarking is also of the claimed standard - a protection over and above legal requirements. As an Assay Assured retailer all of our jewellery is hallmarked to verify the purity of the precious metal content. Each hallmark includes the sponsor mark, representing who made the piece, the fineness mark, showing precious metal content and the assay office mark, indicating where and when it was made. Assay Assured is the only Trust Mark specifically for online jewellery retailers.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
National Association of Jewellers
We are a member of the UK's leading jewellery trade association, The National Association of Jewellers. Formed in 2015 through a partnership between the British Jewellers Association and the National Association of Goldsmiths, this professional membership body holds over 2000 members, all of whom are companies operating within the jewellery industry. As a member of the National Association of Jewellers we have been assessed by the association's compliance team to ensure we fit their guidelines. To mark our commitment to our customers, we abide by a strict code of conduct based on honesty, integrity and professionalism. Our customers can be rest assured that all our jewellery is described fully and accurately, we abstain from misleading practice, act ethically and sustainably, and respond to any complaints we may receive in a fair and timely manner. Holding the National Association of Jewellers coat of arms offers peace of mind, reassurance and confidence to our customers that they will receive outstanding service from a trusted retailer of the highest quality, experience and expertise. Here at Lily Arkwright we are passionate about providing our customers with the highest level of customer service, going above and beyond to ensure we maintain high ethical standards.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Charles & Colvard Authorised Retailers
Charles & Colvard are the original creators of moissanite and the Forever One gemstone is the world's premium moissanite. With over 20 years experience and through relentless innovation in producing, cutting and polishing moissanite stones, Forever One is an ethical and sustainable gemstone and its quality is unsurpassed worldwide. Amazing clarity, beautiful colour and available in a wide selection of cuts and carat sizes. Lily Arkwright are proud Charles & Colvard authorised retailers and set the latest and highest quality Forever One moissanite, available in two grades, Forever One D-F (colourless) and Forever One G-I (near colourless). Each gemstone is precisely faceted to exact angles and proportions to maximise its brilliance. We stock and set moissanite stones from 0.0021ct and up-to and over 15.00ct and are able to produce custom bespoke designs.
Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and conditions - Lily Arkwright Manchester Film Festival Competition. To participate in this competition, couples must share an image of themselves at the Manchester Film Festival via Instagram and tag lilyarkwrightuk.
2. This competition will run until 23:59 on 31st March 2023.
3. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11.59pm on 31st March 2023, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
4. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except for Lily Arkwright employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
5. The prize consists of a pair of Lily Arkwright 1.00ct Moissanite earrings.
6. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Lily Arkwright as to how you claim your prize.
7. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8 Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
10. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. The winner will have 48 hours to accept their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
13. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
15. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Lily Arkwright and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
22. Promoter: Muconi Limited, T/A Lily Arkwright. Registered in England, No. 09251480. Registered Office: Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG. Website address: www.lilyarkwright.com
23. No expenses will be provided by Lily Arkwright for travel or any other items for this competition.