The blue sapphire is the most challenging gem that Chatham grows. Chatham started growing blue sapphires over 75 years ago, perfecting this beautiful gemstone over decades.
The price difference between the finest lab-grown and mined sapphire of the same size and quality can be as much as £100,000 per carat!About Blue Sapphires
- A symbol of the soul
- You are born in month of September
- The blue sapphire is the wedding 45th anniversary gemstone
Each Chatham stone comes with a Lifetime Warranty Card. Chatham will gladly repair or replace your stone at no charge if it should chip or break under ordinary circumstances, or if any defect in the workmanship or materials become apparent.Specification
- Main Stone Type: Chatham, lab grown blue sapphire brilliant round cut
- Colour: Medium blue
- Cut & Clarity: Excellent
- All loose stones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
- Can't find the Chatham gemstone you require? Easy, just get in touch and we'd be happy to help. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK & European Delivery..
UK: FREE Delivery; includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: FREE Delivery
- International: £44
International customers are responsible for local customs and import charges. No customs and import duties are payable within the UK & EU VAT zone.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 - 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke design items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery Is your order urgent? Please get in touch with our customer care team and we'll do our upmost to expedite your order.
Loose Precious Gemstones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.
We do not accept returns for engraved or bespoke design/personalised items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing email@example.com.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.