Chatham rubies are grown over a period of 6 months. This unique process has been refined over decades, and is exclusive only to Chatham lab grown gemstones.
Starting with a naturally mined seed of fine Burmese ruby, Chatham create the perfect environment to grow a ruby of exceptional quality, clarity and in the vivid red colour only the very best mined rubies possess. The price difference between the finest lab-grown and mined ruby of the same size and quality can be as much as £100,000 per carat!
- The red ruby is durable and easy to care for with a hardness second to only a diamond.
- Choose a ruby if you love the colour red
- You are born in month of July
- Your anniversary is in July
- Your child's birthday is in July
Each Chatham stone comes with a Lifetime Warranty Card. Chatham will gladly repair or replace your stone at no charge if it should chip or break under ordinary circumstances.
- Main Stone Type: Chatham, lab grown ruby, brilliant round
- Colour: Vivid red
- Cut & Clarity: Excellent
- All loose stones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK Delivery & Returns.
- FREE Delivery & Returns includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: £34
- International: £44
Overseas customers are responsible for local customs and import charges.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke design items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Loose Precious Gemstones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.We do not accept returns for engraved or bespoke design/personalised items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing email@example.com.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.