There is no better way to celebrate your past, present and future together than with this impressive moissanite three stone ring. Beautifully crafted in a 12 prong tapered mount, this ring features 3 brilliant round Forever One moissanite stones in a choice of stone sizes.
Crafted in 18ct white gold with a total diamond equivalent weight starting at 2 carats, this ring is the ultimate symbol of lasting love.
The main image features a 7.5mm Forever One moissanite centre stone, and two 6mm side stones, which is the equivalent diamond weight of a 1.5 ct centre stone and two 0.75ct side stones. A total diamond equivalent weight of 3 carats.
Every Charles and Colvard Forever One Moissanite stone that is featured on Lily Arkwright is 100% ethical and lab-grown in the United States. All centre stones are accompanied by a Charles and Colvard certificate of authenticity and a limited lifetime warranty.
Each stone is carefully inspected and graded by a fully qualified gemologist.
- Centre Stone: Round Brilliant, Forever One Moissanite, by Charles & Colvard D - F colour
- Side Stone: Round Brilliant, Forever One Moissanite, by Charles & Colvard D - F colour
- Metal: Your choice of 18K white gold or platinum
- Setting: Three stone setting
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the hallmarking Act 1973
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK Delivery & Returns.
- FREE Delivery includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: £34
- International: £44
Overseas customers are responsible for local customs and import charges.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke designs items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders.
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 14-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.For hygiene reasons we cannot refund or exchange the purchase of earrings. We also do not accept returns for engraved or personalised items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing email@example.com.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.