It's all about the diamond with this stunning platinum 950 Tiffany style solitaire engagement ring. This stunning knife edge ring features an ultra fine band measuring just 1.70mm wide.
This timeless setting is design to fully showcase the centre lab diamond with each claw perfectly tapered to expose as much of the centre diamond as possible, allowing as much light as possible to pass through the stone creating a breathtaking sparkle.
All lab grown diamonds featured on Lily Arkwright are fully certified and have been independently assessed and verified against by strict international GCAL or IGI criteria. Each ring comes complete with a grading certificate, the same stringent certification that accompanies mined diamonds.
Lab diamonds are aesthetically and chemically identical to a mined diamond, our lab diamonds accent indistinguishable brilliance, fire and brilliance. Lab diamonds are virtually impossible to differentiate from naturally occurring diamonds, the differences can only be identified using specialized equipment by an expert gemologist.
Other grades and shapes of lab grown diamonds such as ovals, princess cut, emerald cut and many more are available on request, please contact:
Phone: +44 (0)161 537 6773 Email: email@example.com
- Centre stone: Certified lab diamond
- Colour variant: G-H-I (near colourless) D-E-F (colourless)
- Cut: Excellent cut
- Clarity: VS1 (eye clean)
- Certificate: IGI grading report
- Metal: Platinum 950
- Setting: 6 Claw shoulder set
- Band Width: 1.70mm
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the UK hallmarking Act 1973
Images & Videos
- Model Hand Image: Lillie 2.20ct
- Product Video: Lillie 1.50ct & Cecelia 0.16tcw
- Models wears a ring size UK M