The blue sapphire is the gemstone of truth, faithfulness and the soul, featured here in the popular Cecily halo ring setting, delicately framed with a pavé thread of natural G/H colour conflict free diamonds. Taking centre stage in this exquisite setting, is a brilliant round medium royal blue lab-grown sapphire, by the original coloured gemstone creators Chatham®.
The main image features a 2.25ct / 7.5mm brilliant round lab grown Chatham® blue sapphire centre gemstone.
The Chatham® lab-grown blue sapphire is one of the most difficult gemstones Chatham creates and features the brilliant clarity seen in only the very best of mined gems.
Chatham have been creating beautiful precious gemstones for over 75 years and are recognised as the leader of lab grown gemstones. All Chatham gemstones are accompanied by a lifetime warranty and certificate of authenticity and carefully inspected and graded by a fully qualified gemologist.
- Centre Stone: Chatham Brilliant Round, Medium Blue Sapphire, excellent cut
- Side Stones & Halo: G/H SI conflict-free diamonds
- Number of side stones and halo: 26 - 28 (dependent on centre stone)
- Metal: 18K white gold
- Setting: Diamond shoulder set halo
- Band width approximately 2.20mm
- This ring is wedding ring friendly, and will fit most standard wedding rings
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the hallmarking Act 1973
The number of side and halo stones may vary slightly from the main image, this is due to the ring size and centre stone size.
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK Delivery & Returns.
- FREE Delivery includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: £34
- International: £44
All orders are dispatched recorded delivery and are fully insured up to the point of delivery, all orders must be signed for on receipt. Orders to EU countries include VAT** and are exempt from import duties, overseas customers outside of the EU are responsible for any local custom & import charges or VAT if applicable.** All EU sales to Iceland, Switzerland, Norway & Rest of the World are zero VAT rated, please get in touch and 20% VAT will excluded from your purchase.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke designs items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders.
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.We do not accept returns for engraved, personalised or bespoke made to order items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.