This rich in colour captivating ruby and diamond halo engagement ring, features a medium to dark blood red lab grown ruby by the original coloured gemstone creators Chatham®. This round halo is delicately framed with a pavé thread of natural G/H colour conflict free diamonds. This wonderful ruby and diamond combination exudes radiance and energy.
The main image features a 2ct / 7.5mm excellent cut brilliant round lab grown Chatham® ruby centre gemstone.
Rubies burn with undying flames and have been widely recognised as one of the worlds most valuable gem, stones. Lab-grown rubies have a deep and vivid blood colour and a clarity seen in only the very best mined gems.Chatham have been creating beautiful precious gemstones for over 75 years and are recognised as the leader of lab grown gemstones. All Chatham gemstones are accompanied by a lifetime warranty and certificate of authenticity and carefully inspected and graded by a fully qualified gemologist.
- Centre Stone: Chatham, Brilliant Round Ruby, excellent cut
- Side Stones & Halo: G/H SI conflict-free diamonds
- Number of side stones and halo: 26 - 28
- Metal:18K white gold
- Setting: Diamond shoulder set halo
- Band width approximately 2.20mm
- This ring is wedding ring friendly, and will fit most standard wedding rings
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the hallmarking Act 1973
The number of side and halo stones may vary slightly from the main image, this is due to the ring size and centre stone size.
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK Delivery & Returns.
- FREE Delivery & Returns includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: £34
- International: £44
Overseas customers are responsible for local customs and import charges.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke design items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Loose Precious Gemstones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.We do not accept returns for engraved or bespoke design/personalised items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.