This captivating radiant yellow sapphire and diamond halo engagement ring features your choice of brilliant round Chatham® Lab Grown or our very own Lily Arkwright Lumoie fancy canary yellow sapphire centre gemstone. Delicately framed with a pavé thread of natural G to a H colour diamonds, this wonderful sapphire and diamond halo exudes radiance and energy.
The main image features a 2ct / 7.5mm brilliant round lab grown Chatham® yellow sapphire centre gemstone.
The lab-grown fancy yellow sapphire colour is the symbol of optimism and confidence, this popular yellow diamond alternative features the warm and radiant colour, and brilliant clarity seen in only the very best of mined gems.
The Cecily solitaire is also available featuring a Chatham® Sapphire gemstone.
- Centre Stone: Chatham or Lumoie, Brilliant Round, Medium Canary Yellow Sapphire, excellent cut
- Side Stones & Halo: G/H SI conflict-free diamonds
- Number of side stones and halo: 26 - 28
- Metal: 18K white gold
- Setting: Shoulder set halo
- Band width approximately 2.20mm
- This ring is wedding ring friendly, and will fit most standard wedding rings
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the hallmarking Act 1973
The number of side and halo stones may vary slightly from the main image, this is due to the ring size and centre stone size.
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK & European Delivery..
UK: FREE Delivery; includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: FREE Delivery
- International: £44
International customers are responsible for local customs and import charges. No customs and import duties are payable within the UK & EU VAT zone.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 - 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke design items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery Is your order urgent? Please get in touch with our customer care team and we'll do our upmost to expedite your order.
Loose Precious Gemstones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.
We do not accept returns for engraved or bespoke design/personalised items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.