This exquisite solitaire ring features a brilliant round Chatham® Lab Grown Emerald centre stone. Perfectly showcased by an impressive 18k white gold mount. This 4 prong mount has been designed to allow the maximum amount of light to enter the centre stone, resulting in a ring with a breathtaking sparkle.
The main image features a 7.5mm / 1.40ct round Chatham® Lab Grown Emerald centre stone.
Emeralds truly are the gems of goddesses, loved by Cleopatra, Venus, Angelia Jolie and Elizabeth Taylor. This vibrant stone represents eternal love and devotion and is the birth stone for the month of May.
Chatham have been creating beautiful precious gemstones for over 75 years and are recognised as the leader of lab grown gemstones. All Chatham gemstones are accompanied by a lifetime warranty and certificate of authenticity and carefully inspected and graded by a fully qualified gemologist.
- Centre Stone: Brilliant round, Chatham Lab Grown Emerald
- Metal: 18k White gold
- Metal weight: 3.1 grams - 3.6 grams (weight dependent on ring and stone size)
- Setting: 4 Prong Solitaire
- Stone Size: 4mm-6mm - Band width: 1.65mm
- Stone Size: 6.5mm-7.5mm - Band width: 1.90mm
- Stone Size: 8mm and above - Band width: 1.95mm
- This ring is wedding ring friendly and will fit most standard wedding bands
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the UK hallmarking Act 1973
Lily Arkwright are proud to offer FREE UK Delivery & Returns.
- FREE Delivery & Returns includes: UK mainland, highlands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Europe: £34
- International: £44
Overseas customers are responsible for local customs and import charges.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 14 days, a small selection of products & bespoke design items do have an extended delivery timescale and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Loose Precious Gemstones are dispatched within 3 - 5 days.
Please contact us for further information, a signature is required upon receipt of all orders
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Lily Arkwright, and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date your order arrives. The item must be returned in an unworn condition, with all original packaging.We do not accept returns for engraved or bespoke design/personalised items.
UK Return Postage is FREE
- EU and International customers are responsible for return postage costs.
- When sending items back please ensure you obtain proof of postage.
- Before returning your order please request a RETURNS NUMBER (RN) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lily Arkwright, Unit 11, 792 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6UG
All customised special orders have slightly extended delivery times. Please contact the Lily Arkwright customer service team for further information by emailing: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.